Worden, Austin, TX Organizers from Earth Day Network (EDN), the non-profit group dedicated to diversifying and mobilizing the environmental movement through planning and coordinating Earth Day activities and events around the world, have chosen "The Face of Climate Change" as the theme for 2013's celebration on April 22.
What does EDN stand for?
EDN stands for Earth Day Network
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDN
We have 41 other meanings of EDN in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Department of Motor Vehicles
- Emila Darzina Muzikas Vidusskola (Latvian music school)
- Vilshofen (airport code; Germany)
- Endocrine Disruptor Methods Validation Advisory Committee
- Endocrine Disruptor Methods Validation Subcommittee (US EPA)
- Eat Drink Man Women (movie)
- Empires: Dawn of the Modern World (history-based computer game)
- Entity Data Model XML
- Expeditionary Depot Maintenance
- E-Pulse Discrimination Number
- Ecology Design Novation (Hong Kong)
- Economic Daily News (est. 1967; China)
- Economic Design Network (various locations)
- Éditions de l'Encyclopédie des Nuisances (French: Editions of the Encyclopedia of Nuisances)
- Ednatol (explosive)
- Electrical Design News (periodical)
- Electronic Distribution Network (eCommerce)
- Embarcadero Developer Network
- Emergency Data Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
This Earth Day it's time to mobilize the planet from the ground up to send a message that the Earth won't wait", said Earth Day Network.
Qatar Foundation International (QFI) in collaboration with the Earth Day Network (EDN) commemorated the 40th anniversary of Earth Day on April 22nd at the Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar.
Summary: Rabat - Morocco has manifested its commitment to the environment through the celebration of the 40th anniversary of Earth Day (17-24 April), President of Earth Day network said on Monday.
The Morocco capital will join Washington, New York, Shanghai, Rome and Mumbai as leading hosts of events on April 17-24 for the 40th anniversary of the event organised by the US-based Earth Day Network.
It's a means for connecting donors with water projects across the globe--with Earth Day Network (EDN) acting as a conduit, especially in encouraging U.