The list was then pared down to those companies with three-year annual growth rate of 30 percent for revenue and earnings per share as well as profitable in the last quarter.
What does EPS stand for?
EPS stands for Earnings Per Share
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPS
We have 523 other meanings of EPS in our Acronym Attic
- English Professional Rugby Union Clubs
- Ecumenical Program for Urban Service (National Council of the Churches of Christ; New York, NY)
- Établissement de Préparation et de Réponse aux Urgences Sanitaires (French: Establishment of Preparedness and Response to Health Emergencies)
- Emergency Pressure Relief Valve
- Edelman Public Relations Worldwide
- European Pesticide Residue Workshop
- Extended Parts Replacement Warranty (automated teller machines)
- E-Procurement System (various companies)
- Ear, Patella, Short Stature Syndrome
- Early Production System (various companies)
- Earnings Per Stock
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
- Earthquake Protection Systems, Inc. (Mare Island, Vallejo, California )
- Earthquake Protective Systems
- Easy Payment System
- Economic Planning System
- Economists for Peace and Security (New York)
- Edgefield Primary School (Singapore)
- Edina Public Schools (Minnesota)
- Edinburgh Petroleum Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Financial Accounting Standards Board added a project on earnings per share to its agenda.
FEI Company (NASDAQ: FEIC) reported strong fourth-quarter results last week, including earnings per share from continuing operations of 30 cents on net sales of $140.
DRQ reported second-quarter earnings per share of 49 cents, which surpassed the consensus of 44 cents by a solid 11%.
The Company now expects sales to decline 2 to 3 percent versus 2005 and for 2006 adjusted earnings per share to be approximately $1.
NYSE: ARS) generated earnings per share growth of 127% over the past five years.
Quarterly performance included earnings per share that improved year-over-year and net sales that increased to a record $82.
Nasdaq: ACAP), a Zacks #1 Rank (Strong Buy) company, delivered earnings per share growth of about 214% over the past five years.