Lennar completed its due diligence on the Peachtree Parkway property on January 4, 2013 and in accordance with the terms of the sales contract its $300,000 earnest money deposit is now non-refundable.
What does EMD stand for?
EMD stands for Earnest Money Deposit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMD
We have 168 other meanings of EMD in our Acronym Attic
- Exploited and Missing Child Unit (various locations)
- Encephalomyocarditis Virus
- Edna Manley College of the Visual and Performing Arts (Jamaica, West Indies)
- Electrical Manufacturing and Coil Winding (expo)
- Electrical Manufacturing & Coil Winding Association, Inc.
- European Mediterranean Commission on Water Planning
- East Montgomery County Youth Football League (youth football and cheerleading organization; Texas)
- E-Mail Directory
- E-Money Directive (EU)
- E. Merck, Darmstadt (Germany)
- Eat My Dust
- École des Mines de Douai (French engineering school)
- École Municipale de Danse (French: Municipal School of Dance)
- Education Management Development
- Effective Management Development (course; various locations)
- Effective Miss Distance
- Ekonomi Muhabirleri Dernegi (Turkey)
- Electric Motor Driven
- Electro-Mechanical Delay
- Electro-Motive Division (division of General Motors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A secure, on-line interface, CEX provides buyers and sellers with a competitive bidding process designed to produce multiple, non-contingent final bids accompanied by earnest money deposits and executed, pre-negotiated asset sale agreements.
Persons who did not pay the fee, but paid their Earnest Money Deposits ("EMD") to HomeSafe, will receive $50.
The earnest money deposit has been funded by the partners proportionately based upon their respective ownership interests.
26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Grubb & Ellis Company , a leading real estate services and investment firm, today announced that it has received non-refundable earnest money deposits totaling $6.
Six years later, hundreds of these purchasers are embroiled in lawsuits against Deutsche Bank and its partners to either be given the property that they purchased, or have their earnest money deposits returned.
I even received a refund on the day of closing for my earnest money deposit.
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas has previously settled the claims of approximately 1500 other purchasers of the condominiums by issuing only partial refunds of their earnest money deposits, despite their intention to convert the project to hotel-only use.