The former-Angel pitcher got the win, but yielded six earned runs in five innings, and now has an overall earned run average of 15.
What does ER stand for?
ER stands for Earned Runs (baseball; pitching)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ER
We have 64 other meanings of ER in our Acronym Attic
- Everquest Windows
- Environmental Quality Working Group (US DoD)
- Export Quota Working Group
- Equipage, Wrong Type (Alcatel)
- Equator Crossing
- DHL Airways, Inc (IATA airline code)
- Early Release
- Early Retirement