Wednesday, May 20 TODAY is a well earned day off in Salamanca, which is a beautiful city, the old town being a world heritage site.
What does EDO stand for?
EDO stands for Earned Day Off (Canadian federal government)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EDO
We have 58 other meanings of EDO in our Acronym Attic
- El Dorado Nordic Ski Patrol (California)
- Energie Daten Netzwerk Technik (German: Energy Data Network Engineering)
- Exegetical Dictionary of the New Testament
- Treuchtlingen-Bubenheim (airport code; Germany)
- Educational Network Ukraine
- Thannhausen (airport code; Germany)
- Vogtareuth (airport code; Germany)
- Eastern District of New York
- Event Designs New York (New York, NY)
- Earl Dodge Osborne (EDO Corporation)
- Eastern District Office (various organizations)
- Eating Disorder
- Economic Development Officer
- Écurie de Dressage Orbecoise (French equestrian association)
- Education Development Officer (job title)
- Education Development Organization
- Electric Drive Option
- Electronic Distribution Only (US Marine Corps)
- Electronic Door Opener (various companies)
- Emergency Detention Order (court order for mental health evaluation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Susan was enjoying a well earned day off after her stunning rendition of I Dreamed A Dream on the ITV talent show last week led to 25million YouTube hits.
The Northern Ireland squad can now enjoy a well earned day off before they take on new tournament favourites Estonia in their final group match tomorrow.
Gary took a well earned day off yesterday after returning from LA where he had to reshoot the video for Chasing Cars.
Byline: TANYA STEVENSON NOTHING can normally tempt me from a well earned day off, but I'm glad I made the decision to attend Pat Eddery's press conference on Monday.
After a cloudy start, Glasgow and Prestwick peaked at 63F (17C) while Edinburgh hit 60F (16C) as most of the public enjoyed a well earned day off work.