Muscat, Feb19 (ONA)---The Public Authority for Civil Aviation currently implements the National Multi-Hazards Early Warning System (NMHEWS) in the Sultanate.
What does EWS stand for?
EWS stands for Early Warning System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EWS
We have 111 other meanings of EWS in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Western Range Safety Requirements
- European Workshop for Rheumatology Research
- Early Warning Rapid Response System (HIV/AIDS)
- Early Warning Reporting System
- European Weed Research Society
- Environmental and Water Resources Systems Analysis Symposium
- Electronic Warfare Request/Tasking Message
- Euromicro Workshop on Real-Time Systems (computing research conference)
- E Web Solutions (various locations)
- Early Warning Signal
- Early Wet Season
- Earth Wheel Sky (band)
- East Wiltshire School (Cornwall, Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- East Woods School (Long Island, NY)
- Eastern Washington State
- Economically Weaker Section
- Education Welfare Service (UK)
- Egypt Web Solutions
- Electrical Wafer Sorting (operation of electrically testing dice on a silicon wafer)
- Electronic Warfare Simulator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under an early warning system secured by NAA/NMHC and others, FHA reports that it is close to exhausting its multifamily housing credit subsidy for FY 2010.
The early warning system enables the Gulf countries to have a direct link to what US sensors are able to pick up, thus obtaining near real-time information on air and missile attacks to enhance each nation's ability to defend itself.
A Karachi University statement, issued here on Saturday, said that was the first book on the theme of Early Warning published in Pakistan and contains detailed research chapters on the concept and its mechanisms, United Nations and Early Warning Systems, Regional Organizations and Early Warning Mechanisms, Early Warning and Early Warning System to Manage Drought Disaster in South Asia.