Domestically, we are pleased that so many politicians, including nearly all of the Democratic presidential candidates, have shown support for the Early Treatment for HIV Act, funding of comprehensive sexuality education instead of abstinence-only-until-marriage programs at home and abroad, and lifting the ban on needle exchange programs.
What does ETHA stand for?
ETHA stands for Early Treatment for HIV Act
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ETHA
We have 1 other meaning of ETHA in our Acronym Attic
- Ethereum (cryptocurrency)
- Ethiopian Airlines (ICAO code)
- Expected Throughput
- Exponential Time Hypothesis (computational theory)
- Extended Trading Hours (finance)
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (Switzerland)
- Ethernet Remote Defect Indication (computing)
- East Texas Historical Association
- Ethiopian Triple Helix Association (development group; est. 1998)
- European Travel Health Advisory Board
- East Texas Health Access Network
- Envelope Transient Harmonic Balance (circuits)
- Celle Army (Military Airport in Germany)
- East Tennessee Heart Consultants (Knoxville, Tennessee)
- East Tennessee History Center (Knoxville, Tennessee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By coincidence, the Early Treatment for HIV Act, recently introduced in Congress, would help people pay for treatment before they become disabled--an important part of making expanded testing work (see the following article on early Medicaid treatment).