38 in missed payments from the credit extension, a $645,600 early termination fee and another $4,571.
What does ETA stand for?
ETA stands for Early Termination Fee (contracts)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ETA
We have 280 other meanings of ETA in our Acronym Attic
- Endurance Training Followed by Strength Training
- Engineering Test/Service Test (US DoD)
- Electronics Technician First Class (Naval Rating)
- Electrophoretic Type 1
- Extension Tier 1 Segment
- Electronics Technician Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Electronics Technician Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Emerging Threat Tactics Team (US Air Force)
- Evacuated Tube Transport Technologies
- E-Sektionens Teletekniska Avdelning
- Earthville Travel Adventures
- Eastern Training Area
- Easy Tech Answers (Lansing, MI)
- Edited to Add
- Educational Theater Association (Ohio)
- Educational Therapy Assistant
- Eelam Tamil Association (Sydney, Australia)
- Eesti Teadeteagentuur (Estonian News Agency)
- Effective Tax Administration
- Efficiency, Transparency and Accountability (US DOI Bureau of Reclamation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new contract, together with a $31 million early termination fee paid by the previous operator of the rig, is expected to generate combined maximum total revenue of approximately $100 million.
AT&T introduces two new wireless data plans after hiking their early termination fees on smartphones, all in the wake of the launch of new iPhone model.
lt;p>Google's decision to charge an early termination fee for the Nexus One has been controversial because both Google and T-Mobile currently charge users separate early termination fees if they drop their Nexus One in less than four months.