Bank of Cyprus, the island's biggest lender with a vast exposure to the troubled Greek market, said that 229 people took up an early retirement plan in January, helping to reduce operational costs by 8.
What does ERP stand for?
ERP stands for Early Retirement Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERP
We have 316 other meanings of ERP in our Acronym Attic
- Emerging Research Opportunities in Web Data Management (workshop)
- Europe and Rest of the World (market region)
- Explosive Remnants of War
- East Riding of Yorkshire
- Enlisted Recruiter of the Year (US Navy)
- Ear Reference Point (ITU-T)
- Early Receptor Potential
- Early Redemption Penalty (mortgages)
- Early Reduction Program
- Early Resource Planning
- Early Retirement Programme (various locations)
- Earth Rotation Parameters
- Earthquake Response Plan
- École de Reconversion Professionnelle (French: School of Professional Retraining)
- Economic Recovery Plan (various locations)
- Economic Report of the President
- Ecosystem Research Program (various organizations)
- Ecosystem Restoration Program (California)
- Edilizia Residenziale Pubblica (Italian: Public Housing)
- Edmonton Research Park (Edmonton, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Author: Jacqueline Agathocleous CYPRUS Popular Bank (Laiki) has prepared an early retirement plan for some 185 employees who were meant to retire by 2017, the bank's spokesman confirmed yesterday.
Ta Nea said the troika was worried that only older workers already near pension age would go into the reserve, effectively turning it into an early retirement plan that would save little money.
Plan 2012 covers cost-cutting measures such as: a freeze of new entrants for the duration of the plan, a company-wide wage freeze in 2010 and 2011, an early retirement plan for all cabin attendants over the age of 55, an expansion of its current lay-off plan to cover around 200 ground employees and saving up EUR37m annually in overhead costs starting in two years.
Byline: Chares Davis WORKERS could have their early retirement plans dashed next year with three-quarters of people not realising the minimum retirement age is being increased, according to a new survey.
WORKERS' early retirement plans could be dashed next year with three in four not realising the minimum age is being increased.
The standard monthly salary of a UBS director general working at the investment bank in Switzerland is SFr 66,666--excluding bonuses--according to data from a confidential early retirement plan uncovered by Sonntag.