And 9% of the neonates in the low AFI group developed early onset neonatal sepsis versus 0% in the high AFI group.
What does EONS stand for?
EONS stands for Early Onset Neonatal Sepsis (post-birth infection)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EONS
We have 3 other meanings of EONS in our Acronym Attic
- Everything or Nothing (computer game)
- Exchange of Notes (foreign relations)
- Experimental OSI (Open System Interconnection) Network
- Evaluation of Ontology-based Tools and the Semantic Web Service
- European Online News Association
- Enhanced On-Site Container
- Eastern Oregon Net, Inc.
- Euro Overnight Index Average
- Economically Optimum Nitrogen Rate (fertilizer)
- European Organization for Nuclear Research
- Eden Organic Nursery Services, Inc. (Hallandale, FL)
- Electronic Output Network System
- Enhanced Operator Name String
- European Oncology Nursing Society (Brussels, Belgium)
- Executive Office of Neighborhood Services (Worcester, Massachusetts)
- Education Outdoors New Zealand
- EAB Order Office
- Education and Outreach Officer
- Emergency Operations Officer
- Equal Opportunity Officer