In addition, the risk of preterm birth was 23% lower than the control group's, and the early neonatal death rate was reduced by 17%.
What does ENDR stand for?
ENDR stands for Early Neonatal Death Rate (prenatal care evaluation factor)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ENDR
- Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics
- Inside (Prefix)
- Electron Nuclear Double Resonance
- Endoscopy Teleservices (telemedicine project)
- Educating on the Nature and Dignity of Women (Denver, CO)
- Emirates National Development Programme (United Arab Emirates)
- Ethiopian National Democratic Party
- Exception To National Disclosure Policy
- Executive Non Departmental Public Body
- European Network for Dispute Resolution
- Engineering Design Research and Education Agenda (Sweden)
- Electronic Nicotine Delivery System
- Emergency Nursing Documentation System, LLC (Gonzales, LA)
- End Segment
- Enhanced Nuclear Detonation Safety
- Environmental Data Services (UK)
- Equifax National Decision Systems (San Diego, CA)
- External Nasal Dilator Strip