Early morning stiffness was not included in the new criteria.
What does EMS stand for?
EMS stands for Early Morning Stiffness
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EMS
We have 614 other meanings of EMS in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Mantle Radiation Technique
- Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center
- Electro-Magnetic Release Unit
- Education Minnesota Red Wing (labor union)
- Eastern Maine Railway
- E-Mail Shorthand
- Eagle Marine Services (various locations)
- Eagleview Middle School
- Earl Marriott Secondary (school)
- Early Morning Seminary
Samples in periodicals archive:
She said that identifying the symptoms early can help, adding: "Swelling in the joints, early morning stiffness, recurring pain or tenderness in any joint or inability to move a joint are all warning signs that should start the red lights flashing.