Dr Roger Turvey is a biographer of the Lord Rhys and has published widely on medieval and early modern Welsh history.
What does EMoW stand for?
EMoW stands for Early Modern Welsh (linguistics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EMoW
- El Mikrocerrahi Ortopedi Travmatoloji (Turkish)
- European Management and Organizations in Transition (European Science Foundation)
- European Mail Order Trade Association (The Netherlands)
- Electronic Multimedia Online Textbook in Engineering for Aeronautics and Astronautics (Massachusetts Institute of Technology Undergraduate Projects Laboratory; Cambridge, MA)
- Electronic Marketing On The Internet
- Emotion Icon (smileys)
- Eventual Master Of The Obvious
- Electric Motor Operated Valve
- Electromagnetically Operated Valve
- Emin Örnek Vakfi (Turkish organization)
- Electrician Mate Of the Watch
- EOS Mission Operations Working Group
- Exploring Mathematics on Your Own (textbook)
- E-Marketing Performance
- Early Medieval Period
- Ébauches Micromécaniques Precitrame Sa (Swiss Micromechanical company)
- Eco Media Player (Ecodigital)
- École de Management de Paris (French: School of Management of Paris; Paris, France)
- Ecole des Mines de Paris (French engineering school)
- École Marie Poburan (Alberta, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Dangers of the Journey Next time that you're waiting in line at the airport for an international flight, spare a thought for the medieval or early modern Welsh traveller.
By the time he died last week, aged 84, he had become acknowledged as the foremost expert on early modern Welsh history, was a respected broadcaster, and an active participant in public life.