The early management of severe trauma is a dynamic and changing environment.
What does EMST stand for?
EMST stands for Early Management of Severe Trauma (Royal Australasian College of Surgeons; course)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMST
We have 16 other meanings of EMST in our Acronym Attic
- Experimental Mobile Satellite System
- Extended Multiprocessor System Software (Sprint)
- Emergency Medical Services System Act
- Enhanced Mail System Status Codes
- Elk Meadows Special Service District (Beaver County Commission, Utah)
- East Midlands School for Social Entrepreneurs (UK)
- Electronic Money System Security Objectives
- Early Medical School Selection Program
- Enterprise Master System Security Plan (US CDC)
- Enhanced Marine Safety Security Team (US Coast Guard)
- Education in Mathematics, Science and Technology (University of California, Berkeley)
- Emergency and Municipal Services Tax
- Emergency Management of Severe Trauma
- Enhanced Mental Skills Test
- External Maintenance Solution Team
- East Midlands Science and Technology Award (UK)
- Elementary and Middle School Technical Assistance Center (American Institute for Research; Washington, DC)
- Emergency Medical Services Training Center (Bergen County, NJ)
- Emergency Medical Sciences Training Institute (California)
- Equipment Management System Training Requirements Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
KARACHI, December 02, 2009 (Balochistan Times): Primary Trauma Care (PTC), a professional body, here on Wednesday announced to hold a two-day training course for doctors and healthcare professionals, involved in the prevention and early management of severe trauma, here on December 16 and 17.