The guidelines committee on non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) chose not to endorse CT screening despite recent data from the International Early Lung Cancer Action Program (I-ELCAP) showing the technology can detect stage I lung cancer.
What does ELCAP stand for?
ELCAP stands for Early Lung Cancer Action Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELCAP
- Evangelical Lutheran Church Abington (Pennsylvania)
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- Evangelical Lutheran Church of Australia
- Excimer Laser Coronary Angioplasty
- Early Learning Coalition of Alachua County (Gainesville, FL)
- Electrolyte Cathode Atmospheric Glow Discharge
- Electronic Capture And Distribution of Documents
- Equitable Late Contributors Action Group
- European Landscape Character Assessment Initiative
- Ernest Leitz of Canada (optics products)
- Evangelical Lutheran Church AIDS Programme (Namibia)
- Électricité Câblage Réseau (French: Electrical Wiring Network)
- East Lothian Council Archaeology Service (UK)
- Elevated Causeway Sections
- Elevated Causeway System
- Enhanced Learning Credits Administration Service (UK)
- Environmental Law Community Advisory Service
- Elevated Causeway System (Modular) (US DoD)
- Elevated Causeway System (Navy Lighterage) (US DoD)
- Environmental Law Community Action Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Early Lung Cancer Action Program (I-ELCAP) is an uncontrolled prospective study of annual lung cancer screening by spiral CT.
The International Early Lung Cancer Action Program (I-ELCAP) collected the diagnostic and prognostic data from the baseline CT screening and follow-up of almost 28,000 smokers, lead investigator Claudia I.