Prime Minister Stephen Harper plans to proceed with his Choice in Child Care and is canceling the early learning and child care agreements between the federal government and the provincial and territorial governments.
What does ELCC stand for?
ELCC stands for Early Learning and Child Care (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ELCC
We have 39 other meanings of ELCC in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Learning Credits Administration Service (UK)
- Environmental Law Community Advisory Service
- Elevated Causeway System (Modular) (US DoD)
- Elevated Causeway System (Navy Lighterage) (US DoD)
- Environmental Law Community Action Team
- English Literacy for Career and Technical Education (course)
- Early Learning Coalition of Brevard County (Rockledge, FL)
- Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in Bavaria (Germany)
- Early Learning and Care Centre (Australia)
- Early Learning Computer Centers
- Educational Leadership Constituent Council (Reston, VA)
- effective load carrying capacity
- eLearning Consortium of Colorado (est. 1986)
- Enchanted Lens Camera Club (Albuquerque, NM)
- Environmental Life Cycle Costing
- Energy Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Early Learning and Community Care Center (Jacksonville, FL)
- East London Christian Choir School (UK)
- Early Learning and Child Development Branch (Ministry of Children and Youth Services; Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CALGARY -- The federal and Alberta governments have signed an Agreement in Principle for the development of early learning and child care services for young children and their families in Alberta.
On April 29, Manitoba and Canada signed an agreement called Moving Forward on Early Learning and Child Care, the first of its kind in Canada.