Note: Iowa intends to apply for the Race to the -Early Learning Challenge Fund, a new, $500 million state-level grant competition that will encourage states to develop bold and comprehensive plans for raising the quality of early learning initiatives.
What does ELI stand for?
ELI stands for Early Learning Initiatives (Ohio)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELI
We have 101 other meanings of ELI in our Acronym Attic
- Early Life History Section
- East Lake High School (Florida)
- East Limestone High School (Athens, AL)
- East Liverpool High School (East Liverpool, Ohio)
- East Longmeadow High School (Massachusetts)
- Edward Little High School (Auburn, ME)
- Emergency Life History Stage (behavioral science and physiology)
- Erie Lackawanna Historical Society
- Erie Lackawanna Historical Technical Society (now Erie Lackawanna Historical Society; railroad enthusiasts)
- Association for the Protection of Children (Hebrew)
- Early Learning Institute (Rohnert Park, CA)
- Early Literacy Initiative (various locations)
- Easy Look In
- Edizioni Living International (Italy)
- Electric Lightwave, Inc.
- Electrically Large Inlet
- Electro-Linguistic Imaginator
- Electronic Library Information (system at ISU)
- Elim, AK, USA (Airport Code)
- Embedded LISP Interpreter (Andrew Mail System)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More early learning initiatives and help for parents struggling to ECHO mobile send their children to daycare centres.
Total appropriations for child care, preschool, home visiting and other early learning initiatives increased from FY 2008 to FY 2009 by $651 million, according to a recent NCSL report.
More early learning initiatives and help for parents struggling to ECHO mobile For news/sport/life text ECHO to 67800 send their children to day care centres.