Students were administered the Dynamic Indicators of Basic Early Literacy Skills (DIBELS) in fall, winter, and spring; classroom environment was evaluated using the Early Language and Literacy Classroom Observation (ELLCO) in fall and spring.
What does ELLCO stand for?
ELLCO stands for Early Language and Literacy Classroom Observation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ELLCO in our Acronym Attic
- Eulerian-Lagrangian localized adjoint method
- Environmental Lead Laboratory Accreditation Program
- English Language Library for the Blind (Paris, France)
- East London Lettings Company (UK)
- English Language Liturgical Commission
- English Language Liturgical Consultation
- Enhanced Logic Link Control
- Enterprise and Lifelong Learning Committee (UK)
- Environmental Living and Learning Center (Northland College; Ashland, WI)
- Evaluation, Lessons Learned & Corrective Action System (Arlington, VA)
- Electronic Line Leak Detector
- Enterprise and Lifelong Learning Department (Scottish government; UK)
- Extreme Lateral Lumbar Disc Herniation
- English Language and Literacy
- Encyclopedia of Language and Linguistics Electronic Index
- Eastside Latino Leadership Forum (est. 2004; Bellevue, WA)
- Endogenous Local Anesthetic-Like Factor (neuroscience)
- Expected Log-Likelihood Function
- Extended Limited Lock Facility
- Experimental Long-Lead Forecast Bulletin (Institute of Global Environment and Society)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instrumentation The Early Language and Literacy Classroom Observation (ELLCO) Toolkit, developed by Smith, Dickinson, Sangeorge, and Anastasopoulos (2002), was used to examine changes in the classroom environments of the treatment and control groups of classroom/teacher units.
The classroom environment was assessed using the Early Language and Literacy Classroom Observation (ELLCO; Smith, Dickinson, Sangeorge, & Anastasopoulos, 2002), which provides information on how well the classroom environment supports early literacy development.