Additionally, Saint Agnes Healthcare is commended for their Early Heart Attack Care (EHAC) program.
What does EHAC stand for?
EHAC stands for Early Heart Attack Care
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHAC
We have 10 other meanings of EHAC in our Acronym Attic
- English Harbour Arts Association (Canada)
- Enzymatically Hydrolyzable Amino Acid
- Estimates of High Avidity Antibodies (virology)
- Euskal Herriko Agintaritzaren Aldizkarian
- Every Hand An Adventure (bridge game bidding)
- European Healthy Ageing Advocacy Forum
- Effective Height Above Average Terrain
- Elkhorn High Adventure Base (Ben Delatour Scout Ranch)
- Environmental Health Advisory Board (San Diego, CA)
- Exception Handling Application Block
- Enfield and Haringey Athletic Club (UK)
- English Heritage Advisory Committee (UK)
- Escorts Heart Alert Centre (New Delhi, India)
- European HEMS and Air Ambulance Committee
- National Environmental Health Science and Protection Accreditation Council
- East Hampton Arts and Culture Council (New York)
- Emergency Housing and Assistance Fund (Department of Housing and Community Development; California)
- Emergency Humanitarian Assistance Fund (UK and Ireland)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund
- Eclectic Halloween Artists Group