The groundwork for the early detection system was another project headed by Saif - Flubreaks.
What does EDS stand for?
EDS stands for Early Detection System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EDS
We have 329 other meanings of EDS in our Acronym Attic
- Exploitation et Développement des Réseaux de Transports Publics (French: Operation and Development Networks of Public Transport; degree)
- Environmental Data Remedial Tracking System
- East Deerfield to Rumford (Maine)
- Educational Dialogue Research Unit (UK)
- England Deaf Rugby Union (UK)
- Enhanced Digital Radio Unit
- Evaluation Development and Review Unit (Tavistock Institute; UK)
- Event Data Retrieval Unit
- Enfants du Rhône de Valence (French: Children of the Rhone from Valence; Valence, France)
- Wershofen/Eifel (airport code; Germany)
- Early Drop by Span
- Earth Data System
- Earth Departure Stage
- Easy Dispersible Silica
- Échelle de Sédation (French: Sedation Scale; health)
- Éclaireurs du Sénégal (French)
- École Départementale de Spéléologie (French: Caving School Department)
- École des Sports de Garches (French: Garches Sports School; Garches, France)
- Economic Development Solutions (various organizations)
- Economic Development Strategy (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thermal Matrix committed to saving lives through the use of long range early detection systems for: Concealed Weapons Detection, Threat Identification, Loss Prevention and Medical Screening.
He said: "We are putting in an early detection system as a result of the report.
7 million contract to develop an early detection system as part of NASA's Commercial Crew Development (CCDev) Program for human space flight.
In his address to the symposium, TCB governor highlighted the main lessons drawn from the recent international financial crisis, stressing more particularly the urgent need to set up early detection systems allowing the international community to prevent the repetition of such crises.
Byline: REBECCA TORR AN early detection system to combat domestic violence was launched yesterday.