June 23-24, Forum On Early Contractor Involvement, Hilton London Docklands, London, England.
What does ECI stand for?
ECI stands for Early Contractor Involvement
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECI
We have 279 other meanings of ECI in our Acronym Attic
- European Collaboration for Health Technology Assessment
- European Collaboration for Health Technology Assessment – Assessment of Health Interventions
- Enhanced Container Handling Unit (US Army)
- Essay Concerning Human Understanding (John Locke)
- Electronic Check-Up to Go (online assessment tool)
- Electronic Chart Update Manual
- Extreme Championship Hardcore Wrestling
- East Coast Hot Wheels Club
- Early Childhood Initiative (various locations)
- Early Childhood Intervention
- Earth Center Inertial Coordinates
- Earth Centered Inertial
- Eastwood Collegiate Institute (Ontario, Canada)
- Échanges Culturels Internationaux (French: International Cultural Exchange)
- Eco Computer, Incorporated
- École de Conduite Insulaire (French driving school)
- eCommerce Integrator
- Eddy Current Inspection
- Edu-Culture International (Berkeley, CA)
- Educational Concepts International of Afghanistan
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The USACE District used the early contractor involvement (ECI) delivery method with this project due to tight budget constraints.
The North Middlesbrough Accessibility Early Contractor Involvement scheme has been formally awarded to Balfour Beatty Engineering with project management being undertaken by the Tees Valley office of WYG.
The city office was also helping drive forward a two pronged pounds 72 million Early Contractor Involvement (ECI) Highways project with Morrison Construction in the region.
The contract has been awarded under the Highways Agency's early contractor involvement scheme to speed up delivery of major projects.