pdf Kate Graham, MBA, is the former community liaison teacher at Clear Horizons Early College High School.
What does ECHS stand for?
ECHS stands for Early College High School
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECHS
We have 45 other meanings of ECHS in our Acronym Attic
- European Community Household Panel Survey
- Egyptian Centre for Housing Rights (public service group)
- European Club for Human Resources (Brussels, Belgium)
- European Convention on Human Rights
- European Court of Human Rights
- Exact Cell Hit Ratio
- European Convention on Human Rights and Biomedicine
- Eastern Carolina Hunting Retriever Club (Micro, NC)
- Erie County Human Relations Commission (Pennsylvania)
- Ethnic Cooperation for Human Rights and the Environment (Japan)
- East Canton High School (Ohio)
- East Catholic High School
- East Christian High School (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- East Coweta High School (Sharpsburg, Georgia)
- Eastside Catholic High School (Washington)
- Eden Central High School (New York)
- Edison Collegiate High School (Fort Myers, FL)
- El Camino High School (California)
- Eliot Community Human Services (Lexington, MA)
- Elliott County High School (Kentucky)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, before 2011, students at the Brownsville Independent School District's Early College High School were able to earn an associate's degree while in high school and complete their bachelor's at the University of Texas at Brownsville for a low price.
That same afternoon, the Secretary visited Pathways in Technology Early College High School (P-TECH), an innovative secondary school that combines high school and college with career and technical education to prepare students to fill entry-level jobs in technology fields.
Delaware is on track to get its first early college high school, a charter school that would be housed on Delaware State's campus.
An early college high school (ECHS) strategy, which combines high school and college-level instruction, reduces dropout rates and improves academic achievement levels while also boosting students' chances of graduating from school and finding jobs.
King wasn't satisfied with support from the state that would allow half of his high school students to participate in the Early College High School Initiative; he sought out other grants to see that all 800 of the students participated.
The city also laid the groundwork for a full-service community school at another high school and received grants from the Texas High School Project to launch an early college high school, which enables students to earn dual credit toward a high school diploma and college degree.
2] STEM High School as well as the Design Lab Early College High School, and was formed to create innovative teaching and learning opportunities for students across the region and to impact the work force's retooled and emerging industries, said Pry-or-Jones.