The school is home to the Silver Spring Judy Center, which provides comprehensive early childhood services for children from birth through kindergarten.
What does ECS stand for?
ECS stands for Early Childhood Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECS
We have 608 other meanings of ECS in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Connecticut Regional Water Company
- East Central Regional Water Reclamation Facility (Florida)
- Enhanced Carrier Route Walk Sequence High-Density (USPS)
- Enhanced Carrier Route Saturation Standard (USPS)
- Extended Carrier Route Walking Sequence Saturation (USPS)
- E-Catalog Suite
- Eagle Creek Systems, Inc.
- Earlham Computing Services
- Early Childhood School (various locations)
- Early Childhood Screening (various organizations)
- Early College Start (Austin Community College; Texas)
- East China Sea
- East Coast Supercharging (Cream Ridge, NJ)
- East Coast Swing (dance style)
- Eastern Caribbean States
- Eastern Computer Services, Incorporated
- Eau Chaude Sanitaire (French: Domestic Hot Water)
- Eberron Campaign Setting (roleplaying games, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Ecological Classification System
- eComStation (operating system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report further talks about providing a comprehensive network of early childhood services that offer learning and care for children in the next century that includes the partnership with families and communities.
Coverage includes topics relating to children's center leadership, training, education, and employment, and a discussion of early childhood services in the United States and other countries.
Prioritize early childhood services, which Kitzhaber called the "foundation of academic, social and economic success.
Other problems include the low rate of children enrolled in kindergartens in the Arab world compared to other areas, the continuing hindrance of providing early childhood services due to circumstances affecting some Arab countries, lack of coordination among Arab countries in developing early childhood strategies and policies, lack of guidance programs aimed at parents, insufficiency of data and statistics related to early childhood, insufficiency of qualified educational staff for managing programs, insufficiency of services provided by the official sector, in addition to the continuing Israeli occupation of Arab lands in Palestine and the occupied Syrian Golan and the Israeli destructive practices that affect programs and services aimed at early childhood.