Eight chapters include introduction to a PSP Approach to teaming; research foundations of a PSP approach; preparing for a team-based approach; writing functional, participation-based Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) outcome statements; putting the approach into action; coordinating joint visits; conducting team meetings; and the future of the PSP approach to teaming in early childhood intervention.
What does ECI stand for?
ECI stands for Early Childhood Intervention
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ECI
We have 279 other meanings of ECI in our Acronym Attic
- European Cultural History Tour (summer study abroad program)
- European Collaboration for Health Technology Assessment
- European Collaboration for Health Technology Assessment – Assessment of Health Interventions
- Enhanced Container Handling Unit (US Army)
- Essay Concerning Human Understanding (John Locke)
- Electronic Check-Up to Go (online assessment tool)
- Electronic Chart Update Manual
- Extreme Championship Hardcore Wrestling
- East Coast Hot Wheels Club
- Early Childhood Initiative (various locations)
- Early Contractor Involvement
- Earth Center Inertial Coordinates
- Earth Centered Inertial
- Eastwood Collegiate Institute (Ontario, Canada)
- Échanges Culturels Internationaux (French: International Cultural Exchange)
- Eco Computer, Incorporated
- École de Conduite Insulaire (French driving school)
- eCommerce Integrator
- Eddy Current Inspection
- Edu-Culture International (Berkeley, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It makes sense for early childhood interventions to focus specifically on caloric intake, while for those in later childhood or adolescence the focus should instead be on increasing physical activity, since overweight children tend to be less active," Skinner said.
Democrats offered several amendments to change the tone of the license plate, including Farrar, who proposed a "Choose Adoption" license plate instead of "Choose Life" plate, and tried to redirect funds to early childhood intervention programs.
early childhood intervention programs, public schools, neonatal intensive care units, pediatric practices).
The group currently provides early childhood intervention and prevention training to about 1,000 children, their families, 400 teachers and 50 childcare agencies.
As a field, early childhood intervention has been defined as the provision of educational or therapeutic services to children under the age of 8 (Sigel, 1972).