The statistics showed that approximately 83 percent of Maryland's children are currently fully school ready after implementing a set of early childhood initiatives and reforms prompted by Maryland's Early Childhood Advisory Council.
What does ECI stand for?
ECI stands for Early Childhood Initiative (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECI
We have 279 other meanings of ECI in our Acronym Attic
- European Congress on Health Tourism (est. 2008)
- European Cultural History Tour (summer study abroad program)
- European Collaboration for Health Technology Assessment
- European Collaboration for Health Technology Assessment – Assessment of Health Interventions
- Enhanced Container Handling Unit (US Army)
- Essay Concerning Human Understanding (John Locke)
- Electronic Check-Up to Go (online assessment tool)
- Electronic Chart Update Manual
- Extreme Championship Hardcore Wrestling
- East Coast Hot Wheels Club
- Early Childhood Intervention
- Early Contractor Involvement
- Earth Center Inertial Coordinates
- Earth Centered Inertial
- Eastwood Collegiate Institute (Ontario, Canada)
- Échanges Culturels Internationaux (French: International Cultural Exchange)
- Eco Computer, Incorporated
- École de Conduite Insulaire (French driving school)
- eCommerce Integrator
- Eddy Current Inspection
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2009, the nonprofit opened its Early Childhood Initiatives Center to help child care professionals share knowledge and best practices.
The Yonkers Early Childhood Initiative (ECI) is planning Family Day to celebrate, recognize and support the city's children and families ECI is a collaboration among the city, the board of education, service providers and local businesses focused on building a healthier community and promoting the well being of young children.
According to Catherine Brown, the director of Teach For America's early childhood initiative, the new addition of a pre-kindergarten component reflects both a growing demand for early childhood teachers and a demand from TFA corps members themselves.
The Early Childhood Initiative Foundation A child's educational process doesn't start in kindergarten or even in pre-school.
is a Research Associate of Early Childhood Initiatives Lindsey, Ed.