Pence of the University of Victoria, Canada, the Early Childhood Development Virtual University (ECDVU) program has committed itself to ECD leadership development and capacity-building activities in a number of sub-Sahara African countries, with new initiatives in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
What does ECDVU stand for?
ECDVU stands for Early Childhood Development Virtual University (program of the School of Child and Youth Care, University of Victoria;Victoria, BC, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Eerdmans Commentaries on the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Erie County Department of Social Services (New York)
- Embedded Controller Boot Resources Table
- Electronic Commerce Domain Task Force
- Enhanced Cockpit Display of Traffic Information
- Early Childhood Development Unit (various locations)
- East Coast Drivers Union
- Enhanced Control Display Unit
- East Coast Diversified Corp.
- European Conference on Disability Virtual Reality and Associated Technologies
- Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson (actress)
- Enhanced Control Display Workstation (US DoD)
- East Coast Diatom Zone
- Early Care and Education (various organizations)
- Early Career Engineer (various organizations)
- Early Childhood Education/Educator
- Early Childhood Enrichment
- Early College Experience (various schools)
- East Central Europe
- Echo Cancellation Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Early Childhood Development Virtual University (ECDVU) brought together early childhood professionals from 10 African countries (2) to address child well-being through ECD capacity building, leadership development, and enhanced networking within and across countries.