He won in the category Council of Outstanding Early Career Engineers.
What does ECE stand for?
ECE stands for Early Career Engineer (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECE
We have 183 other meanings of ECE in our Acronym Attic
- Early Childhood Development Unit (various locations)
- East Coast Drivers Union
- Enhanced Control Display Unit
- East Coast Diversified Corp.
- European Conference on Disability Virtual Reality and Associated Technologies
- Early Childhood Development Virtual University (program of the School of Child and Youth Care, University of Victoria;Victoria, BC, Canada)
- Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson (actress)
- Enhanced Control Display Workstation (US DoD)
- East Coast Diatom Zone
- Early Care and Education (various organizations)
- Early Childhood Education/Educator
- Early Childhood Enrichment
- Early College Experience (various schools)
- East Central Europe
- Echo Cancellation Equipment
- Ecole Centrale d'Electronique (France)
- École de Coiffure et d'Esthétique (French: School of Hairdressing and Aesthetics)
- École de Commerce Européenne (French: European Business School; various schools)
- École de Conduite Européenne (French: European Driving School)
- Economic Commission for Europe
Samples in periodicals archive:
We need the current generation of professionally recognised senior engineers to actively encourage and enthuse early career engineers, and those coming through the universities and colleges, to apply for Chartered Engineer, Incorporated Engineer and Engineering Technician status as early in their career as possible.