Revenue from the 50-cents-a-pack tax will be used to offer preschool to roughly 100,000 of the county's 3- and 4-year-olds who do not already receive early care and education services.
What does ECE stand for?
ECE stands for Early Care and Education (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECE
We have 183 other meanings of ECE in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Cockpit Display of Traffic Information
- Early Childhood Development Unit (various locations)
- East Coast Drivers Union
- Enhanced Control Display Unit
- East Coast Diversified Corp.
- European Conference on Disability Virtual Reality and Associated Technologies
- Early Childhood Development Virtual University (program of the School of Child and Youth Care, University of Victoria;Victoria, BC, Canada)
- Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson (actress)
- Enhanced Control Display Workstation (US DoD)
- East Coast Diatom Zone
- Early Career Engineer (various organizations)
- Early Childhood Education/Educator
- Early Childhood Enrichment
- Early College Experience (various schools)
- East Central Europe
- Echo Cancellation Equipment
- Ecole Centrale d'Electronique (France)
- École de Coiffure et d'Esthétique (French: School of Hairdressing and Aesthetics)
- École de Commerce Européenne (French: European Business School; various schools)
- École de Conduite Européenne (French: European Driving School)