The number seizing early booking deals rose from 300,000 in 2008 to over 2 million in 2012, TUROB data show.
What does EB stand for?
EB stands for Early Booking (travel industry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EB
We have 43 other meanings of EB in our Acronym Attic
- Education Achievement Zone (aka Education Action Zone; UK)
- Education Action Zone (aka Education Achievement Zone; UK)
- EIC (Excellence in Cities) Action Zone (UK)
- Endgeräte Auswahl Ziffer (German: Terminal Point Selection)
- Ethnographisch-Archäologische Zeitschrift (German: Ethnographic and Archaeological Journal)
- European Association of Zoos and Aquaria
- Energetically Active Zones of the Ocean
- European Association of Zoo and Wildlife Veterinarians
- Earl Boykins (NBA Player)
- Early Bird
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Travel Business Review - 02 November 2011 Haven Holidays, a UK based holiday park operator, has announced early booking offers for 2012.
Silversea Cruises is offering an early booking incentive featuring discounts of up to 30 percent, plus an additional 5 percent in Advance Payment Bonus.
Voyages of Discovery has confirmed early booking discounts of "at least 50%" on its northern Europe to Baltic and Scandinavia programme in the summer out of Harwich-with eight-day voyages from pounds 599, just pounds 75 per day.
The early booking trend has been increased dramatically by last summer's wet weather.
Brochure price from pounds 1,749, early booking offer from pounds 1,149.