Early access to prenatal care has not been enough to improve pregnancy outcomes among minorities, according to a study published in the March issue of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
What does EA stand for?
EA stands for Early Access (software)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EA
We have 103 other meanings of EA in our Acronym Attic
- Eiffel Sixty-Five (band)
- Enclosure 7
- Enterovirus Type 71
- Ethanol vehicle fuel (85% denatured ethanol, 15% gasoline)
- Enclosure 9
- Expression from Days 9.5 (gestational genetics)
- Enhanced 911 (emergency service)
- 99% Energy Window (Ultra-Wideband systems)
- Activation Energy (in Electron Volts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Access to Hepsera In July 2002, Gilead initiated an early access program to provide Hepsera to chronic hepatitis B patients with lamivudine-resistant virus.
com Chip maker Intel Corp has launched an Early Access Programme in advance of its new Intel Xeon processor family with Hyper-Threading Technology.
Worldwide Computer Products News-7 November 2001-Sun releases early access version of Java plug-in for Windows XP (C)1995-2001 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD http://www.