His sentence will start after his current term ends, meaning his earliest possible release date is April 2018.
What does EPRD stand for?
EPRD stands for Earliest Possible Release Date (prisons)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPRD
We have 19 other meanings of EPRD in our Acronym Attic
- Ethical Practice Review Board (Arabian Horse Association; Aurora, CO)
- Electronic Packaging Research Center
- Environmental Protection and Resource Conservation (various locations)
- Estate Planning Resource Center (finanicial advising; South Carolina)
- Estate Planning Resource Center (specialty law firm; Elmherst, IL)
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility Committee
- European Personnel Recovery Centre (Italian Air Force)
- European Policies Research Centre (UK)
- Enhanced Proportional Rate Control Algorithm
- Enhancing Procurement Reforms and Capacity Project
- Electronic Part Reliability Data
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Division (Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment; Denver, CO)
- European Programme for Reconstruction and Development (EU)
- Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development (Latvia)
- Office for Economic Policy and Regional Development (Kielce, Poland)
- Ethiopian Pastoralist Research and Development Association (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- Ethiopian People's Revolutionary Democratic Front (Ethiopia)
- Ed Pink Racing Engines (Van Nuys, CA)
- Energy Per Resource Element (cellular technology)
- Ente Provincial Regulador de la Electricidad
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yesterday Judge Goddard told him his earliest possible release date would be 2006.
Just weeks earlier, he had been told his earliest possible release date was in 20 years.
They won't be able to have a honeymoon until the year 2005, Tam's earliest possible release date.
Judges would have to spell out the minimum term to be served, with or without parole, and the earliest possible release date.