Campbell was not eligible for parole until November 2006 and his earliest date of release was April 2008.
What does EDR stand for?
EDR stands for Earliest Date of Release (parole)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EDR
We have 180 other meanings of EDR in our Acronym Attic
- Ecological Data Quality Levels
- Enterprise Data Quality Management
- European Department for the Quality of Medicines
- European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines
- Eddy-Damped Quasi-Normal Markovian (turbulence equation)
- Employee Development and Qualification Program (various companies)
- Engineering Duty Office Qualification Program
- Enhanced Divisional Quality Use of Medicines (Australia)
- Environmental Data Quality Workgroup
- E-Pulse Discrimination Ratio
- Early Data Release
- Earthquake Data Report(s) (USGS)
- ECG-Derived Respiration
- École de Rugby (French rugby school)
- Economic and Demographic Research
- Economic Data Report (various organizations)
- Economic Demonstrated Resources (geological resources)
- Economic Development Representative (various organizations)
- Effective Downwind Report
- Efficient Data Representation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Miss Akhtar pointed out that Cohen's earliest date of release from prison is November 26 and asked for him to be given six months after that to repay the money.
Dickens also said his earliest date of release from prison was December 22 and added: 'I am in a hole and I do not want to dig any deeper.