Ainslie was celebrating at Glasgow's Oran Mor last night after scooping the prestigious prize for his short film It's About Spending Time Together, which he made in response to a voice recording about his earliest childhood memory.
What does ECM stand for?
ECM stands for Earliest Childhood Memory (psychology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECM
We have 363 other meanings of ECM in our Acronym Attic
- European Center for Law, Science and New Technologies (University of Pavia; Italy)
- European Center for Living Technology (Venice, Italy)
- European Centre for Language Testing (Switzerland)
- Emergency Civil Liberties Union
- Environmentally Clean Living Unit (building)
- ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology) Conference Lugano (Lugano, Switzerland)
- Electrical Contractors of the Lehigh Valley (Allentown, PA)
- Entente Cycliste du Lac Vert (French cycling club)
- European Champions League Women
- East Coast Long Wire Association
- Early Childhood Ministries (Coral Springs, FL)
- Early Childhood Music
- Early Christian Monument
- Earth Continuity Monitor (electronics)
- Earth Control Measures (construction)
- Earth Covered Magazine (concrete structure used to store ammuntion)
- East Central Minnesota
- Echo Canceler Method
- École Centrale Marseille (French: Marseille Central School; Marseille, France)
- École de Charité et de Mission de Marseille (French: Marseille Charity and Mission School; Marseille, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The following interview covers his earliest childhood memory of baseball; how being a player helps him connect with the former MLB players on the MLB Network staff; background into his being both an Assistant GM, and General Manager of the Newark Bears of the Atlantic League; doing play-by-play for the Caribbean World Series with his father; whether MLB's postseason schedule is a "travesty", as some writers have claimed do to the World Series going into November; thoughts on whether big market teams such as the Red Sox and Yankees all year long by national broadcasters is a good thing for fans; and much, much more.
My earliest childhood memory dealing with science would have to be when I discovered a bird's nest in one of my trees.