Rivers called Rondo unlike any other small, quick point guard he has seen because he's a playmaker while others such as Allen Iverson, Tiny Archibald, Isiah Thomas, Earl Boykins and Spud Webb were known more for scoring.
What does EB stand for?
EB stands for Earl Boykins (NBA Player)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EB
We have 43 other meanings of EB in our Acronym Attic
- East African Zebu (cattle)
- Economics Association of Zambia
- Education Achievement Zone (aka Education Action Zone; UK)
- Education Action Zone (aka Education Achievement Zone; UK)
- EIC (Excellence in Cities) Action Zone (UK)
- Endgeräte Auswahl Ziffer (German: Terminal Point Selection)
- Ethnographisch-Archäologische Zeitschrift (German: Ethnographic and Archaeological Journal)
- European Association of Zoos and Aquaria
- Energetically Active Zones of the Ocean
- European Association of Zoo and Wildlife Veterinarians
Samples in periodicals archive:
But when I put the theory to Earl Boykins he just shakes his head and smiles: 'No way, man.
FRANCES POMEROY NAISMITH AWARD To the top women's top senior player 5-6 or under, chosen by WBCA Winners: (L to R): Earl Boykins, - male winner.
ART: PHOTO CUTLINE: Charlotte's Earl Boykins (11) tries to drive against Boston's Leon Powe, right, during the first half.