; Eareckson Air Station, Alaska; Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif.
What does EAS stand for?
EAS stands for Eareckson Air Station
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EAS
We have 375 other meanings of EAS in our Acronym Attic
- En Route Automated Radar Tracking System
- Enhanced Aircraft Radar Test Station
- East Arnhem Rugby Union (Australia)
- Educational Assessment Research Unit (University of Otaga; New Zealand)
- Ethernet Access Residential Unit (various companies)
- Entente Athlétique Rhône Vercors-Valence (French athletic club)
- Environment Agencies' Requirements Working Group (UK)
- Eastern Alabama Railway
- East Africa Regional Youth Network (Nairobi, Kenya)
- E-Mail Availability Service
- Early Alert System (various schools)
- Early Ammonia Servicer (International Space Station thermal controller)
- Earth Alliance Ship (Babylon 5)
- Earth and Atmospheric Science (course)
- East Asian Seas
- East Asian Studies (academic field)
- East Asian Summit
- East Australian Standard (GMT+1000)
- Eastern Analytical Symposium
- Eastern Apicultural Society of North America, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to Fort Greely and Huntsville, work will be performed at Eareckson Air Station, Alaska, Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif.
According to Hannon, these include the $178 million Bassett Army Replacement Hospital at Fort Wainwright, the Ground-Based Midcourse Defense projects at Fort Greely and Eareckson Air Station, Central Heat and Power Plant projects at Fort Wainwright, barracks construction at Fort Richardson, family housing projects at Fort Wainwright and hangar construction at Elmendorf Air Force Base.
Construction projects include the $178 million Bassett Army Replacement Hospital at Fort Wainwright, the Ground-Based Midcourse (missile) Defense project at Fort Greely and Eareckson Air Station.