In the warm-up today, I figured that I had a good pace and that if I had a great start, I was in with a chance," Rossi said with an ear-to-ear grin after the race.
What does E2EG stand for?
E2EG stands for Ear-to-Ear Grin
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Engineer to Engineer
- Enrolment to Employment (INTI International Education Group)
- Enterprise to Enterprise
- Entry to Employment (UK Government training)
- Environment-to-Environment (multimedia)
- Eternity to Eternity (religion)
- Excel 2000 Expert (software)
- Exchange-to-Exchange (DoD)
- End-to-End Data Management
- End-to-End Encryption
- End to End Integrator
- End-to-End Lightpath Agent (computing)
- End-To-End Monitoring Techniques and Services (IEEE workshop)
- End-To-End Negotiation Protocol
- End-to-End Performance Initiative
- End-To-End Quality of Service
- End to End Research Group
- E2 Transcription Factor
- Endo-Exoatmospheric Interceptor
- Exo-atmospheric/Endo-atmospheric Interceptor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bernard's High hockey coach had an ear-to-ear grin on Monday night.
We may have made our peace with frosty receptions, but nothing could prepare us for the waiters who greeted us warmly with an ear-to-ear grin in place.
The overwhelming reception we received from everybody in Kentucky, combined with ear-to-ear grins and positive feedback from this year's match participants, made the decision to return to Rockcastle much easier," said Randy Molde, Masters chairman.
Ear-to-ear grins and more than a few hangovers were much in evidence on both sides of the city's football divide as the celebrations for the historic double day showed no sign of coming to an end.
Ten years ago Tony Blair was photographed in a remarkably similar pose with newborn son Leo - but his ear-to-ear grin was nothing to Mr Cameron's smile.
with pride and an ear-to-ear grin on his face nonetheless