He is also director of the Ear Pathology Research Laboratory and codirector of the University Health Network (UHN) Centre for Advanced Hearing and Balance Testing and the UHN Multidisciplinary Neurotology Clinic.
What does EPRL stand for?
EPRL stands for Ear Pathology Research Laboratory (University of Toronto; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPRL
- Expelling Pathogens Regardless of Hard Stool
- Economic Policy Research Institute (est. 1994; South Africa)
- Electric Power Research Institute
- Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Imaging
- Emergency Preparedness Resource Inventory (US DHHS)
- Environmental Protection and Research Institute (Gaza, Palestine)
- European Parliaments Research Initiatives
- Epiphytic Plant Research and Information Center (The Netherlands)
- Emergency Planning, Radiation and Incidents Division (UK)
- European Pharmaceutical Regulation and Innovation Systems
- Electric Power Research Laboratory
- Electronic Product Reliability and Liability (conference)
- Energy Power Resources Limited (UK)
- Engineering Psychology Research Laboratory (University of Illinois)
- Epidemic Prevention Research Laboratory (Japan)
- East Peace Regional Landfill Authority (Alberta, Canada)
- Eelam People's Revolutionary Liberation Front (Sri Lanka)
- Electronic and Physical Records Management
- Energy Power Risk Management
- Enterprise Project Risk Management (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also director of the Ear Pathology Research Laboratory and codirector of the University Health Network Centre for Advanced Hearing and Balance Testing and the Multidisciplinary Neurotology Clinic at Toronto Hospital.