Trent "Benz" Buenzli: This 16-year-old, 6'0" Scout is an all-star player on his high school football team and is currently waiting for his Eagle Scout board of review.
What does ESBOR stand for?
ESBOR stands for Eagle Scout Board of Review (Boy Scouts of America)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Office (Canada)
- Environmentally Sound Business Orientation
- Epoxidised Soya Bean Oil
- Epoxidised Soybean Oil
- Established Small Business Owner
- Estrich und Bodenverlegung GmbH
- European Solid Board Organisation (Netherlands)
- Electricity Supply Board Officers Association (Dublin, Ireland)
- Equal Surety Bond Opportunity Act (US Congress)
- European Symposium on Bio-Organic Chemistry
- E-Selectin-Binding Peptide
- Eastern Steppe Biodiversity Project (Mongolia)
- Employee Stock Bonus Plan
- European Society of Biochemical Pharmacology (EU)
- Exercise Systolic Blood Pressure
- O-Ethyl S-Benzyl Phenylphosphonothioate (pesticide)
- Economic Statistics Briefing Room
- Emulsion Styrene-Butadiene Rubber
- European Society for Biomedical Research on Alcoholism
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Research Institute (Sweden)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ben will go before an Eagle Scout board of review, and will officially receive his award at a ceremony scheduled in September.
Pat is currently the Chairman of the Eagle Scout Board of Review of the Boy Scouts of America.