Guests speakers include Vinny Stabile, of JetBlue Airways, Dominic Monkhouse, John Clough, of the Eaga Partnership Limited and Stephen McNicol, of Robert Muckle.
What does EPL stand for?
EPL stands for Eaga Partnership Limited
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPL
We have 365 other meanings of EPL in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Product Knowledge
- Enercon Partner Konzept (turbines; Germany)
- Enseignement Permanent en Kinésithérapie (French: Continuing Education in Physiotherapy)
- Enterprise Public Key (encryption)
- Episkopi, Cyprus (city/airport code)
- Ereignisgesteuerte Prozesskette
- European Parkour
- Enterprise Public Key Infrastructure (Comodo Group)
- Electrochemical Polarization Kinetic Reactivation
- Elloke Peim Kin Yokwe (Marshall Islands)
- Early Pregnancy Loss (miscarriage)
- Early Programming Language
- Eastern Plaguelands (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Easy Payday Loan
- Eat, Pray, Love (book and film)
- Echo Path Loss
- Eclipse Public License
- Ecole Polytechnique de Louvain (Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium)
- Eden Project Ltd. (Eden Trust; UK)
- Edison Price Lighting (Long Island City, New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The conference ( The Art of Self-Defence ( organised by commercial law firm Robert Muckle and Trinity Development and sponsored by The Journal and the Eaga Partnership Limited, heard how employers now face unlimited compensation claims under equality and diversity legislation.