Thousands of people bought tickets to see the rock legend and his E-Street Band rock Nowlan Park in Kilkenny next July.
What does ESB stand for?
ESB stands for E-Street Band (Bruce Springsteen's band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ESB
We have 191 other meanings of ESB in our Acronym Attic
- Earl of Seacliff Art Workshop (est. 1984; New Zealand)
- Ecumenical Service for Animal Welfare
- Engineering Societies in the Agents World (workshop)
- European Statistics on Accidents at Work (EU)
- European Study of Adult Well-Being (EU)
- Evangelical Soccer Association of Western Australia
- Enhanced Synoptic Automatic Weather Station Radiation (British Atmoshpheric Data Center; UK)
- Encoded Simple API for XML
- Entrepreneur Social Advantage Experience (Ottawa Entrepreneur Networking; Canada)
- Ankara, Turkey - Esenboga (Airport Code)
- East San Bruno
- East Side Boyz (band)
- Eastern Savings Bank
- Easthampton Savings Bank (Massachusetts)
- Echostrong Band (ultrasound)
- École de Surf de Bretagne (French: Surf School in Bretagne; Brittany, France)
- École Supérieure de Banque (Algerian school)
- École Supérieure du Bois (French wood processing school)
- Economic Services Bureau (Hong Kong)
- Edwards School of Business (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
gt;> Bruce Springsteen's concerts are the stuff of legend and with 'The Boss' touring Australia in March, we're hoping he brings the E-Street Band and 'Wrecking Ball' tour to the UAE.
Kicking off was Labour council deputy leader Ian Ward who complained that the city rarely attracts the really big, stadium filling acts - he has to go to Manchester, or, even worse, Coventry to see his beloved Bruce Springsteen and the E-Street band.
Starwood Preferred Guests may redeem Starpoints for admission to an SPG VIP hospitality space in Hyde Park for the festival performance dates in July 2012, which includes live acts by artists including Bruce Springsteen & the E-Street Band, Rihanna, Drake, Nicki Minaj, and others.
Famed for his appearance on Neil Young's seminal After The Goldrush album, as a longtime member of Bruce Springsteen's E-Street Band, and as a superb frontman himself, both with Grin and under his own name, he's a legend.
Included here are reflections from The Boss, his manager Jon Landau and E-Street Band members, as well as rehearsals footage.
Here Springsteen is seen driving himself, his new manager and members of the all-important E-Street Band almost to distraction while striving for perfection.