A Trading Standards spokesman suggested recipients of junk e-mail register with the E-mail Preference Service which may reduce the frequency of such unsolicited approaches.
What does E-MPS stand for?
E-MPS stands for E-Mail Preference Service
This definition appears frequently
We have 16 other meanings of E-MPS in our Acronym Attic
- E-Mail Access through the Telephone Using Speech Technology Resources
- Enhanced-Multicast Broadcast Service
- E-Containing Mast Cells
- Embedded Multi-Carrier Modulation
- Extended Minimum-Degree Spanning Tree
- E-Mail Me
- Enhanced Metal Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor
- EPS Module Interface Card
- Electronic Military Personnel Office
- E-Rate Management Professionals Association, Inc.
- Extremity Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- En-Route Minimum Safe Altitude Warning (also abbreviated EMSAW)
- Enhanced Mobile Switching Center
- Electronic Medicare Summary Notice
- embedded multimedia terminal adapter
- Enhanced Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Direct Test
- External Network-to-Network Interface
- External-Node-to-Node Interface (IEEE)
- Endothelial Isoform of Nitric Oxide Synthase
- Electronic New Product Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
For information regarding The DMA's Telephone Preference Services (TPS) -- as well as the Mail Preference Service (MPS) and the e-Mail Preference Service (eMPS) -- click to http://www.
Marketers should process commercial e-mail lists obtained from third parties using The DMA's e-Mail Preference Service suppression file.
6, 2000 Activists Say Direct Marketing Association's e-MPS Promotes Spamming, Threatens Anti-spam Legislation The Spam Recycling Center (SRC) and the Forum for Responsible and Ethical E-mail (FREE) today called for a consumer and e-business boycott of the Direct Marketing Association's e-Mail Preference Service (e-MPS), a database of opt-out e-mail addresses for use by direct e-mail marketers.
The DMA's commitment to consumers is demonstrated through its mail, telephone and e-mail preference services and now, SafeHarbor Line.
Rodney Joffe, Chairman and CEO of American Computer Group, will demonstrate the SAFEeps commercial e-mail preference service on Monday, October 12 at the Marriott Hotel in San Francisco.