People want to talk about things," Tolga Katas, iMedia Candy's CTO, told the E-Commerce Times.
What does ECT stand for?
ECT stands for E-Commerce Times
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECT
We have 183 other meanings of ECT in our Acronym Attic
- End Cell Switch (Sprint)
- Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia
- Eastern Canada Soil and Water Conservation Centre (New Brunswick, Canada)
- European Council for Steiner Waldorf Education
- European Centre for Social Welfare Policy and Research
- European Council of Steiner Waldorf Schools
- European Centre for Social Welfare Training and Research
- Electro-Chemisorption X-Ray Fluorescence
- Eastern California Shear Zone
- Centrotemporal Epilepsy
- Early Childhood Teacher
- East Chicago Transit
- East Coast Thunder (online racing league)
- East Coast Trail
- Eastern Cape Technikon (University of Transkei; South Africa)
- Eau Claire Transit (Wisconsin)
- Echo Cancellation Technique
- ECN-Capable Transport (explicit congestion notification)
- École Chrétienne Timothée (French: Timothy Christian School; Switzerland)
- École de Commerce de Tahiti (French: Tahiti Business School)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to a report by E-commerce Times, "The amount spent during an online shopping visit ranged from under US$35 in Denmark, Spain, and China to more than US$70 in the U.
com E-Commerce Times offers a substantial close of daily news about trends in e-business, new technologies and products, and the mergers and alliances that are constantly reshaping the industry.
com The online magazine E-Commerce Times keeps readers well informed about the latest developments in this area, both in the United States and abroad.