This review summarizes some of the major recommendations for care from the time of the EULAR Task Force Guidelines for SLE Treatment in 2008 through the more recent ACR guidelines for lupus nephritis which was published within the last year.
What does ESCISIT stand for?
ESCISIT stands for EULAR (European League Against Rheumatism) Standing Committee for International Clinical Studies Including Therapeutic Trials
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- European Space Components Information Exchange System
- European Spinal Cord Injury Federation
- Exeter Smaller Companies Income Fund Ltd. (UK)
- European Society for Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy (Athens, Greece)
- Eastern Shore Center for Independent Living (Cambridge, MA)
- Erosion and Sediment Control Inspection List (Loveland, CO)
- European Society of Intensive Care Medicine (Brussels, Belgium)
- École Supérieure de Création Interactive Numérique (French: School of Interactive Digital Design)
- European Science Communication and Information Network
- East Sussex Community Information Service (UK)
- E1 Synchronous Clock Insertion Unit (Symmetricom)
- École Secondaire de la Cité-des-Jeunes (Canadian secondary school)
- École Supérieure de Communication et Journalisme (French: School of Communication and Journalism)
- Electric Power System Council of Japan
- Eastern Shore Criminal Justice Academy (Maryland)
- École Supérieure de Commerce de Kenitra (French: Higher School of Commerce of Kenitra; Kenitra, Morocco)
- European Student Championship Korfball
- East Side Clinical Laboratory (Rhode Island)
- East Sussex Cricket League (UK)
- Electronic Steering Column Lock (auto design)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Diagnostic Accuracy of the 2002 EULAR Criteria for the Clinical Suspicion of Rheumatoid Arthritis and the Sensitivity of the New 2010 ACR/EULAR.
Funded by: EULAR Standing Committee for International Clinical Studies Including Therapeutics (ESCISIT) Consultation with: Nil mentioned.
The ADACTA trial, presented in abstract form at the 2012 EULAR congress, is the first large clinical trial to demonstrate significant differences in treatment effectiveness between two different biologic agents.