ESO will be reaching out to the general public, and targeting schools and youths as well as government and private institutions during a week-long media campaign to educate people on the issues related to the use of water and power resources.
What does ENACS stand for?
ENACS stands for ESO (European Organisation for Astronomical Research in the Southern Hemisphere) Nearby Abell Cluster Survey
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Environmental Attribute Code
- Environnement Naturel, Architectural et Construit (School of Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering; Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Epithelial Sodium Channel
- Equipage Not equipped with Alarm Cutoff
- Every Nook and Cranny
- Expanded National Agency Check
- Education Network to Advance Cancer Clinical Trials (Silver Spring, MD)
- Ecole Nationale de Commerce (French)
- Empresa Nacional de Coca (Peru)
- European Nursing Academy for Care of Older Persons
- Effective National Action to Control Tobacco
- English Advisory Committee on Telecommunications
- Environmental Neighborhood Awareness Committee of Tiverton (Tiverton, RI)
- Environmental Nutrition and Activity Community Tool (web resource)
- European Network Against Child Trafficking (EU)
- European Network for Acute Coronary Treatment (cardiology)
- European Network for Advanced Computing Technology for Science
- Ethiopian National Association of the Deaf
- Expanded Name and Address (medical software)
- Encuentro Nacional de Empresarios
Samples in periodicals archive:
Renewable energy producers also oppose plans for a forced suspension of photovoltaic plants, saying that BEH and ESO must observe Bulgarian laws and EU Directives defining the production of energy from renewable energy sources as a priority.
The Sultan Qaboos University (SQU) students will join hands with ESO for beach cleaning and a campaign against cutting down ghaf trees in Seeb.
During the three days that they were on the island, ESO staff engaged the local community through awareness raising activities about loggerhead turtles, their importance in the marine eco-system as well as the unique ecology found on the beac-hes of Masirah, a press release said.
Epoxidized soybean oil (ESO) is currently mainly used as a plasticizer or stabilizer to modify the properties of plastic resins such as PVC, and ESO can also be used as a reactive modifier or diluent of other systems.
Under the strategic alliance, Auto Time's time and attendance software will work alongside the HR and payroll outsourcing services that ESOS provides, allowing both Midlands-based companies to deliver a more complete HR solution for today's workforce management applications.