The studies were released at the ESMO 2012 Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology in Vienna.
What does ECLU stand for?
ECLU stands for ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology) Conference Lugano (Lugano, Switzerland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECLU
- Extended Campus Library Services Section (now Distance Learning Section)
- Eau Claire Leader-Telegram (newspaper)
- Eliminating Child Labour in Tobacco (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Essex Community Land Trust (Montclair, NJ)
- Euglobulin Clot Lysis Time (nephrology)
- European Center for Law, Science and New Technologies (University of Pavia; Italy)
- European Center for Living Technology (Venice, Italy)
- European Centre for Language Testing (Switzerland)
- Emergency Civil Liberties Union
- Environmentally Clean Living Unit (building)
- Electrical Contractors of the Lehigh Valley (Allentown, PA)
- Entente Cycliste du Lac Vert (French cycling club)
- European Champions League Women
- East Coast Long Wire Association
- Earliest Childhood Memory (psychology)
- Early Childhood Ministries (Coral Springs, FL)
- Early Childhood Music
- Early Christian Monument
- Earth Continuity Monitor (electronics)
- Earth Control Measures (construction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ESMO minimum clinical recommendations for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of testicular seminoma.
More than 10 million people around the world develop cancer every year," commented Professor David Kerr, ESMO President.