This impacts on the opportunities available to customers as many Welsh programmes receive ESF funding.
What does ENEMTI stand for?
ENEMTI stands for ESF (European Science Foundation) Network for Exchange of Microbial Typing Information (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Nuclear Energy Forum (EU)
- Encuesta Nacional de Empleo e Ingresos (Guatemala)
- Enquête Nationale sur les Événements Indésirables Liés aux Soins (French: National Survey of Adverse Events Related to Health Care)
- Episcopal Network for Economic Justice (est. 1996)
- Empresa Nicaraguense de Energía Electrica (Nicaragua)
- Ente Nazionale l'Energia Elettrica (Italy)
- Eerste Nederlandse Email Maatschappij (Dutch: First Dutch Email Company)
- Exame Nacional do Ensino Médio (Portuguese: National Secondary Education Examination; Brazil)
- European Network of Election Monitoring Organisations
- Ecole Nationale d'Enseignement Maritime et des Pêches (French: National College of Maritime Education and Fisheries; Mauritania)
- Education News and Entertainment Network (Internet broadcasting firm; San Diego, CA)
- European Nuclear Education Network (EU)
- European Nuclear Engineering Network
- École Nationale d'Enseignement Notarial par Correspondance (French school)
- Eastern New England Police Net
- École Normale de l'Enseignement Privé (French: Normal School of Private Education; New Caledonia)
- Effective Number of Electoral Parties (Parliamentary Affairs)
- Équipe Nationale d'Enquête Portuaire (French: National Port Investigation Team; Canada)
- Escuela Nacional de Estudios Profesionales (México)
- European Network of Environmental Professionals (Brussels, Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Feinstone Award was established by historian, author and 1915 SUNY ESF graduate Sol Feinstone.
Fiscal year 2008 and 2009 ESF funds support, among other things, priority needs identified in the 2007 Palestinian Reform and Development Plan, as well as humanitarian needs in Gaza following the Israeli-Hamas conflict there from December 2008 through January 2009.
Compared with carnosine (50 mg/ kg), as positive control ESF (20mg/kg) significantly reduced infarct volume and neurological deficits.
uk Mercedes-Benz, a subsidiary of Daimler AG (NYSE: DAI) (FWB: DAI), has revealed details of its 2009 S400 Hybrid ESF experimental safety vehicle.
ESF will also support global and regional programs administered by Department of State bureaus that support specific U.