ESCMID Study Group on Clostridium difficile (ESGCD).
What does ESGCD stand for?
ESGCD stands for ESCMID (European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases) Study Group on Clostridium Difficile
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ESGCD in our Acronym Attic
- European Study Group on Atypical Parkinsonism
- European Society of Gastrointestinal Abdominal Radiology
- European Study Group on Antibiotic Resistance (biomedicine)
- European Study Group for Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance (European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases; est. 1997)
- Eastern Slopes Grizzly Bear Project
- Enquête Statistique Générale Auprès des Bibliothèques Universitaires (France)
- East Siberian Gas Company (Russia)
- Eastern Shore Green Clean (Virginia)
- Endoscopic Sclerosis of the Gastric Cardia
- Essex and Suffolk Gliding Club (UK)
- École Supérieure de Gestion, Commerce et Finance (French: Graduate School of Management, Business and Finance)
- École Supérieure de Gestion et Commerce International (French: Graduate School of Management and International Business)
- European Study Group for Cell Proliferation
- Emma Scott Garden Design (UK)
- European Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy (Belgium)
- European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Essential Surfing Gear
- European Study Group on Epidemiological Markers
- European Society of Gastroenterology and Endoscopy Nurses and Associates
- Earth System Grid Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Subcommittee on Antifungal Susceptibility Testing (AFST) of the ESCMID European Committee on Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing EUCAST.