What does ENT stand for?
ENT stands for ERA (European Research Area)-Net Transport (est. 2004; Germany)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ENT
We have 46 other meanings of ENT in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise (Star Trek)
- Enterprise Network Team (IT & telecommunications)
- Enterprise Networks and Telecommunications
- Entomology (code)
- Environnement Numérique de Travail (French: Digital Work Environment)
- Espace Numérique de Travail (French: Digital Work Space)
- Ear, Nose and Throat Out-Patient Department
- Equilibrative Nucleoside Transporter 1 (protein)
- Equilibrative Nucleoside Transporter 2 (protein)
- Eesti Noorte Teadlaste Akadeemia (Estonian: Estonian Academy for Young Scientists; est. 2005)
- Employment Needs Training Agency (Birmingham, UK)
- Euro Nano Trade Alliance (nanotechnology)
- European Nanotechnology Trade Alliance
- European Network for Testing of Agricultural Machines
- European Network of Theoretical Astroparticle Physics