The true strength of the Land Warrior as a force multiplier was revealed with the use of the EPLRS radio network to transmit position, voice, and other data between ensembles and vehicles.
What does ENM stand for?
ENM stands for EPLRS (Enhanced Position Location Reporting System) Network Manager
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ENM
We have 61 other meanings of ENM in our Acronym Attic
- Extending and Enhancing the National Library of Virtual Manipulatives (Utah State University)
- École Nationale de la Magistrature (French)
- École Nationale de la Météorologie (French: National School of Meteorology)
- École Nationale de Musique (French: National School of Music)
- École Normale de Musique de Paris
- Ecological Niche Modeling
- Emergency Notification Message
- Ensemble Neue Musik (German music ensemble)
- Enterprise Network Management
- Enterprise Network Model
- Ethical Non-Monogamy (dating)
- Extended Network Manager (Harris Corp.)
- Energy Management Association of the Philippines
- Environmental Mapping and Analysis Program (German Aerospace Center)
- Estonian National Maritime Board (est. 1991; Ministry of Transport and Communications; Estonia)
- Eagle Nationwide Mortgage Company (Eagle National Bank; Chadds Ford, PA)
- El Nasr Mining Company (Egypt)
- Electrical Network Monitoring & Control
- Ethernet Network Monitor Card (computing)
- European Neuromuscular Centre (international research support organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] About 30 percent of the FBCB2-equipped forces are on the EPLRS network while 70 percent have the sat-com version.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] EPLRS Program Adopts Value Engineering The capabilities and technologies contained in EPLRS have evolved over 20 years, but in recent years, use of value engineering (VE) has brought significant improvements and substantial acquisition savings to the EPLRS program, resulting in enhanced system performance, reduced procurement cost, and lower life cycle cost.
0 include: more fully integrating Army Aviation into the Tactical Internet by adding support for EPLRS radios, improved Situational Awareness processing and Blue Force Awareness, improved non-line-of-sight reach by adding support for HF and SATCOM radios, and adding additional support for VMF messages for use by FBCB2-Air.