Summary: Muscat: The 13th edition of the Oman International ELT Conference, organised annually by the Language .
What does EESS stand for?
EESS stands for ELT (English Language Training) Elementary and Secondary School (Cambodia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EESS
We have 12 other meanings of EESS in our Acronym Attic
- Evaluation Environnementale et Sociale Régionale (French: Regional Environmental and Social Assessment; various locations)
- Extended European Search Report (patent application)
- Établissement d'Enseignement Spécialisé et de Rééducation pour Handicapés Moteurs (French: Institution of Special Education and Rehabilitation for the Physically Disabled)
- Korea Electrical Engineering and Science Research Institute (South Korea)
- Emergency Economic and Social Reunification Support Project (Democratic Republic of Congo)
- Earth Electrode Subsystem
- Earth Environmental Sensor Systems
- Earth Exploration Satellite Service
- Eaton Electrical Services & Systems (Cleveland, OH)
- Electrical Equipment Safety System (Australia)
- End-to-End Software Simulator
- Environmental and Earth System Science
- Environmental Engineering Student Society (Michigan State University; East Lansing, MI)
- Evaporative Emission Shed System
- Exigences Essentielles de Sécurité et de Santé (French: Essential Safety and Health Requirements)
- Extremidades Superiores (Spanish: Arms)
- Eastern English Springer Spaniel Club (Rhode Island)
- Electronic Exchange of Social Security Information (EU)
- European Electronic Signature Standardisation Initiative
- Eastern Europe Summer Time (time zone)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dieter Brauhn and David Bholke renowned ELT experts facilitated as the international resource persons.
British Council English Language Innovation Head Michael Carrier said the awards had become an essential fixture on the ELT calendar.
This international British Council ELTons 2011 award recognises excellence in ELT from around the world.
Brandt (an experienced ELT instructor) provides an overview of the profession and discusses the various types of certificate courses.
The communication department established the criteria for inclusion in the ELT and a process for people to become involved.
41 charges the DLIELC Commandant with responsibility for: * Providing, when necessary, Mobile Training Teams (MTTs) and Language Training Detachments (LTDs) to assist in the operation of ELT programs in the CONUS and overseas; * Performing field evaluations to assess mission accomplishment.